Lister was created by NHS clinicians – Midwife Sophie Brooks and a Junior Doctor Phil Alton, who joined forces through the NHS Clinical Entrepreneur programme.
They set out to solve a growing problem among doctors, nurses, midwives, and other clinicians.
On average clinicians perform 10 direct care tasks per hour. That’s a whopping 120 tasks per shift. The average clinician also spends 1-2 hours a day to just keep track of their task-lists. And with increasing workload, daily tasks become unmanageably complex. The result? — Overwhelm and confusion. That’s why in 2018 they created Lister – an app designed to transform our working culture by replacing paper task-lists with a seamless digital solution.
Get the app today!
Lister is a one-spot hub for clinicians to:
- Quickly compile digital task lists
- Prioritise and manage tasks
- Share tasks between staff members
- End the lingering worry of forgetting tasks
- Make paper-task lists a thing of the past
- Keep an easy track of all the tasks you complete on shift
If you are an NHS organisation that would like to discuss any of the following in further detail, please do contact us today.
- Would like to work in partnership with Innovative NHS staff
- Are Interested in exploring task list data for safe workload distribution, resource management and further organisational benefits.
- Want to work collaboratively to improve workload stress for staff.
- Would like to discuss how to reduce clinical variation.
- Would like to reduce data security breaches from paper lists and become truly paper free.
If your organisation meets one or more of these criteria – please get in touch, we’d be happy to assist you.